by Dr. Romy Paredes
Are you scared out of your wits but still want to be hands-on in caring for your baby?
Do you have the necessary skills to cope with the stress of having a newborn baby? Are you equipped with the right tools to know when and how to respond to your child’s needs? Do you have the proper armor to face a battle with a crying baby?
Don’t worry! Be brave! This book will show you how you can:
- Care for your newborn with the right skills, tools and frame of mind.
- Determine the nuance of every act or expression that your baby makes.
- Find out the need to screen for the presence of congenital diseases to prevent complications like mental retardation and death.
- Assess your child’s condition to avoid development of serious illness.
- Know your true calling as a parent with God’s amazing grace.