Feast Books Refund and Exchange Policy
Thank you for shopping at Feast Books!
We gladly offer a refund or exchange within thirty (30) days of your purchase. If (thirty) 30 days have passed since your purchase, the refund or exchange request will be canceled.
Eligibility for Refunds and Exchanges
- The item must be unused and in the same condition when you received it.
- The item must be in its original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require the issued receipt or proof of purchase.
- Items on clearance sale cannot be refunded.
An Important Note
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with these details: full name, picture/s of the item showing the defect or damage, picture of the issued receipt or proof of purchase, and the reason for exchange. Kindly send the item to 60 Chicago St. Cubao, Quezon City.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an e-mail to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. Kindly allow one week for your return/exchange to be processed.
If approved, a refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within thirty (30) days.
Defective or Damaged Product
We sincerely apologize if you encountered an issue with our product. We strive to give you the best experience possible. For faster processing of your refund or exchange, kindly see the following guidelines to help determine if your product will be considered damaged or defective by our Sales Team.
A defective or damaged product is a product with an imperfection caused by manufacturing, design, or print defect.
Examples of what is considered defective or damaged:
- A tear on a page or cover
- Different color
- Missing page/s
- Blank page/s
- Error printing in the pages
Late or Missing Refunds
If the refund was not received yet, kindly check your bank account again then contact your credit/debit card company. It may take some time before your refund will be officially posted.
If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 02-8725-9999.
- Kindly send the product to: Shepherd’s Voice Publications Inc., 60 Chicago St. Cubao, Quezon City.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary