Are you curious about breastfeeding? Do you want to give it a try? Are you wondering if you can do it given your circumstances? Or are you already breastfeeding your child but unsure if you can achieve your breastfeeding goal?
This book is for you, Mom.
Aside from sharing her own breastfeeding story, Teresa Gumap-as Dumadag gathered in this book real moms from different walks of life–stay-at-home moms, work-at-home moms, moms working outside the home and mompreneurs.
What do these moms have in common? They all chose to breastfeed their babies, went through breastfeeding challenges, and succeeded in reaching their breastfeeding goals. These moms share their stories to encourage other moms to believe that moms were amazingly and miraculously made by God to bless and nourish their kids through breastfeeding; and that they too can overcome whatever challenges they would experience along the way.
Let their stories inspire you, move you and empower you; so that one day it will be your turn to share your own breastfeeding success story to the world!
Breastfeeding can be challenging. But in spite of the humps on the the road, breastfeeding is a journey definitely worth taking!
BACK-TO-BACK MOMMY MUST-HAVES BY DR. JOSEPHINE HOLGADO!
Your Newborn Is a Blessing: A Guide to Your Baby’s Health From Conception to Birth
ARE YOU STILL SCARED OUT OF YOUR WITS, BUT STILL WANT TO BE HANDS-ON IN CARING FOR YOUR BABY?
Do you have the proper armor to face a battle with a crying baby? Don’t worry! Be brave! This book will show you how you can:
- Care for your newborn with the right skills, tools, and frame of mind
- Determine the nuance of every act or expression that your baby makes
- Find out the need to screen for the presence of congenital diseases to prevent complications like mental retardation and death
- and many more!
Wanted: Perfect Yaya: 7 Steps to Equip Your Child’s Caregiver
Do you want a caregiver whom you can trust to take care of your baby when you’re away from home?
Are you a working mom?
Are you a father who is an OFW?
Do you have to leave your child in the hands of someone even for a brief moment because you have an errand to do?
What characteristics are you looking for in someone who will watch over your precious one that will ensure your baby’s safety?
The greatest fear of every parent is to hear horror stories from their kids about how their “yaya” or nanny treated them when their parents are not around.
This book will show you how you can:
- Find a true C.A.R.E.G.I.V.E.R for your precious baby
- Determine the necessary vaccines and preventive measures to protect your child against common diseases
- Know the proper nutrition for your infant diseases
- Recognize the early signs and symptoms of an acute illness in your child
- Look for the appropriate activity for your baby
- Find the right mental stimulation to enhance your child’s intelligence
- Improve your child’s emotional quotient to make her happy and satisfied
- Trust in God’s unconditional love, warm embrace and watchful eyes in your search for the perfect yaya