Have you been tasked to disciple the youth? Do you feel frustrated that your efforts are not bearing fruit? Do you feel unworthy and inadequate as a youth discipler? Worry no more as this handy guide addresses your many issues and worries in discipling young people.
Born from his personal experiences as a youth discipler, Niko Capucion shares the nitty-gritty of how discipleship starts within yourself, how to bring other people along in the journey of becoming more like Jesus Christ, and how to help them become disciple makers themselves.
Moreover, this guide will help you:
• Identify the obstacles and lies that keep you from having the right attitude in youth ministry;
• Combat these hurdles with the important truths to strengthen your call to serve;
• Discover the power of stories and the four principles of one-on-on discipleship;
• Acquire the right discipler values through the leadership watchlist;
• Answer your frequently asked questions on discipleship;
• And many more!
Get ready to be generous, radical, and reckless in your love for the youth!
Would you like to submit yours?
Your faith life is an ongoing journey. But God doesn’t want you to do this alone. God wants you to be a fisher of men and women. He wants you to be a disciple maker and help people follow Jesus by loving them through personal relationships.
The first step of your discipleship process is the Love Someone Today booklet. (If you haven’t read it, go get one and read it with a friend.)
The second step is this book. It contains eighteen spiritually enriching lessons that will help you grow in your personal relationship with the Lord, and is designed to be read with another person—a discipler or disciple. To follow Jesus, here are some basic truths you’ll need to learn:
• How to Nurture Gratitude
• How to Receive the Savior
• How to Reject Evil
• How to Live Your Eternal Life Now
• How to Keep Growing
• How to Pray Every Day
• How to Serve God
Keep walking with Jesus and invite others to walk with you. Take them on a journey of faith today.
When you purchase this book, you also become a blessing to others, as Bo donates the royalties from all his books to his many dynamic ministries.
Love Someone Today
One-to-One Discipleship for Catholics
Love Someone Today is a seven-lesson discipleship guide to help new disciples start their relationship with God. It will also help you make disciples of Jesus by loving one person at a time.
In these pages, you’ll learn these 7 powerful truths:
• God Has a Great Purpose for Your Life
• God Loves You More Than You Can Imagine
• God Forgives You Even Before You Ask
• God Calls You to Repent and Live a New Life
• God Calls You to a Personal Relationship
• God Calls You to Follow Him Totally
• God Calls You to a Spiritual Family
Are you Catholic? You must read this book.
Bo Sanchez wants to help you love Jesus more. When he was a twelve years old, Bo found Jesus in his Catholic faith. And his life was changed forever. Through this eye-opening book, Bo also wants to help you appreciate your Catholic faith more. He’ll explain, in the simplest way possible, the ten amazing reasons why he loves being Catholic.
Read this book and you’ll never see your Catholic faith the same way again.
When you purchase this book, you also become a blessing to others since Bo donates the royalties from his books to his many dynamic ministries.