If you’ve always wondered how to take the leap from being a struggling employee to an affluent entrepreneur and investor, look no further.
On the heels of the smashing success of his debut book, Rex Mendoza’s much-awaited second offering will not leave you disappointed. Brimming with illuminating stories from his personal journey from the bottom of the corporate ladder to the owner of several multimillion-peso businesses, Rex will fire you up to blaze your own trail to success from employee to entrepreneur and investor.
In these pages, you will learn how to:
• Become an entrepreneur and investor while being an employee
• Determine your financial, emotional, and professional readiness to take the leap from employee to entrepreneur
• Overcome common excuses that keep you from pursuing entrepreneurship
• Create momentum and harness energy to break away from your comfort zones
• Plough back and invest in yourself to achieve greater success
• Apply fundamental principles and compelling convictions in investing
• Define, measure, monitor, and achieve genuine success
• And many more!
In this small book Fr. Joel exposes our wrong concepts on how we view sex, love and sexuality and restores it to its original purity as God intended it to be. His amusing stories and conversational writing style lends understanding to otherwise heavy theology that the book discusses.
What’s refreshing about this book is that unabashedly talks about how the world has corrupted sex and just as boldly discusses what Scripture and the Church teaches about it. Fr. Joel has successfully taken John Paul II’s Theology of the Body and has translated it in a way that even the man on the street can comprehend.
In the end, the reader acquires a deeper love for God, greater appreciation of the gift of sex and a newfoound respect for human life and dignity.
THE SECRET TO SUCCESS IS OUT! IT’S CALLED “GRIT”
Jonathan Yabut finally launches his first book which shares his life journey to winning The Apprentice Asia. FROM GRIT TO GREAT is a delightful treat for aspiring students, millennial workers, and budding entrepreneurs of all ages looking for inspiration and motivation on how to “make it big.” It’s the book where business meets wit. Join Jonathan as he discusses the following topics:
- FUEL YOUR SUCCESS FROM GRIT: What is grit? How do you develop grit? Jonathan explains that you don’t need to become an Einstein, a Richie Rich, or a royalty to succeed in life – what you need is grit.
- BEHIND THE SCENES SPILLED: From bedroom to boardroom, Jonathan shares never-before-revealed thoughts and life lessons taken from Mr. Tony Fernandes and fellow candidates.
- HACK THE CORPORATE WORLD: From working hard to working smart, get practical tips on how to climb the corporate ladder faster!
- BE THE NEXT APPRENTICE: Aspiring to join The Apprentice Asia? Learn tips and tactics from the winner himself!
Will Your Grief Ever End?
It’s a tragedy that you wouldn’t wish on your worst enemy. But it has
befallen you. Death has taken your loved one, and your life, and your
heart is shattered forever. Everything, everyone, places, events, and the
smallest of things remind you of your beloved, and just when you think you
are OK, you find yourself crying in a mall because a song triggered that
lovely memory of what used to be, and how you long for those times. You
miss your loved one so much that you feel like you’re going crazy.
Right now, it may not seem like it will ever end but somehow, miraculously,
it does get better. Your healing is in your hands, and holding on to God’s
hands through the grief process helps even more.
In this book, you will learn:
• It’s OK to cry.
• What you’re feeling right now – it’s normal.
• The importance of grieving.
• The importance of laughing.
• There’s no use dwelling on the “what ifs.”
• Funeral Etiquette 101.
• Forgiveness, gratitude, and acceptance are keys to healing.
• You are not alone.
Ang Gabay ay isang aklat na pumapatnubay sa mga Katoliko sa kanilang pang-araw-araw na pagninilay sa mga takdang babasahin sa Biblia. Ang mga pagninilay rito ay isinulat ng mga karaniwang taong nagsisikap na isabuhay ang Ebanghelyo.