Bring Your Book to Life in 3 Days
Is there a story in your heart that longs to be told or an important message that needs to be shared?
Has writing a book been on your bucket list for the longest time? If you’ve ever had a book that you wanted
to write, here’s a writing companion to guide you one step at a time.
Combining the art and science of book writing, this writing retreat guide provides you with the tools
needed to begin writing, which is one of the hardest things to do, and helps you get started on the right foot
in your writing journey.
Whether you want to pack up your bags and go to a writing hideaway, or you want to write in the
comforts of your favorite café or desk at home, this do-it-yourself writing retreat book can help you make that
crucial start and lead you to the right path.
Specifically, this book will teach you how to:
• Begin and do the one thing that matters most in book writing
• Design your book cover and craft a captivating book title
• Build your book’s structure and know what goes into a book
• Tell a powerful story that will connect with your readers
• Keep writing when you just want to quit
• Beat the dreaded “writer’s block”
• Answer the question: Should I go for traditional publishing or self-publishing?
This book also contains prayers from fellow writers and writing tips to help you to keep writing
forward. Are you ready to bring your book to life? Get your journal and laptop ready, bring this book, and go
“Here is a manual every aspiring writer should have. It contains everything they need to know about writing
and launching their first book.”
– Kirby Llaban, bestselling author, The Fired Up Life
“Every writer has to find a sacred time and place for her to write. Let this book help you find that sacred
space and time, and let this guide you into finally writing that book to life.
– Karren Renz Seña, writing coach and author, Unwritten