You Can Care for You Online Book Launch
Inclusive of signed paperback copy of You Can Care For You by Dr. Michele Alignay, PhD to be shipped to your Philippine address + a donation to the LOJ Pastoral Care.
For attendees from abroad, you are entitled to two (2) options: to get the e-book copy or the paperback copy (additional fee applies for international shipping, a team member will contact you for details.)
Shipping of signed books will start by second week of September.
Discover how you can love yourself better than ever through this online book launch!
What to expect in this online book launch:
- A close encounter with the author herself with her fellow self-care experts
- Get practical life hacks on the soul and science of self-care
- Be one of the firsts to get a detailed overview of You Can Care For You
- A life-changing activity to help you learn how to care for yourself better
- An opportunity to love and care for other people through your generous donation to (LOJ) Light of Jesus’ Pastoral Care.
Meet the Author
Dr. Michele “Ichel” Alignay is a board-certified psychologist, a speaker, and an award-winning author. Ichel’s life calling is to help others to journey and attain personal growth and well-being in their family life and relationships. She believes that a good relationship with the self and the Lord is the best anchor for our family life and relationships. She is also the author of The Beauty of 40 and Family Goals.
August 31, 2022
7:00 PM – 9:00PM