If you’re impatient to find out what life has in store for you, then don’t put this book down!
In this delightful, girl-to-girl, let-your-hair-down book, Rissa Singson-Kawpeng shares her funny, tear-jearking or sometimes downright embarrassing experiences as a woman finding her place in this world.
Taken from her column “Just Breathe” that appears in Kerygma, the country’s no. 1 selling inspirational magazine, this paperback chronicles her struggles and victories as a single woman in pursuit of her calling in the Lord and, later, how God fulfilled His many promises regarding marriage and having a family.
Through her stories and godly insights, learn how you can:
- Nurture your soul with God’s Word and discover His grace at work in your circumstances.
- Eliminate your worries and enjoy life where your are – right here, right now.
- Enjoy your single life to the hilt while waiting for Mr. Right to take you to the altar.
- Overcome your trials and sorrows with the strength of God.
- Stay happy even when life isn’t going according to your plan.
- Discover God’s presence in the mundane and the ordinary.
- And many more life-changing lessons!
HERE’S OUR LATEST TREAT FOR YOU!
CONFESSIONS OF AN IMPATIENT BRIDE by Rissa Singson Kawpeng is now available as an audiobook!
Listen and be inspired as National bestselling author Rissa Singson Kawpeng shares her funny, frustrating, and faith-filled experiences as a single lady while waiting for Mr. Right.
Click below to listen to our free chapters. Enjoy!
In this small book Fr. Joel exposes our wrong concepts on how we view sex, love and sexuality and restores it to its original purity as God intended it to be. His amusing stories and conversational writing style lends understanding to otherwise heavy theology that the book discusses.
What’s refreshing about this book is that unabashedly talks about how the world has corrupted sex and just as boldly discusses what Scripture and the Church teaches about it. Fr. Joel has successfully taken John Paul II’s Theology of the Body and has translated it in a way that even the man on the street can comprehend.
In the end, the reader acquires a deeper love for God, greater appreciation of the gift of sex and a newfoound respect for human life and dignity.
Is Your Marriage in Need of Marital First Aid? Or Maybe You Just Want More Love in Your Marriage?
One of the biggest problems a couple faces in married life is being unaware of how each one feels in a given situation. Because of this, issues that cloud common sense and judgment arise, leading to arguments and misunderstanding.
In this book, Dreus and Love Cosio share the lessons they learned and continue to learn in their journey as a couple with the aim of deepening your relationship or answering your marriage-in-distress call.
Let them help you resolve conflict, deepen your love, and revive your marriage.
Be enlightened by the wise advice and practical insights they share from real-life stories on the following:
- How to handle money in marriage
- Keep the romance alive
- Forgive and receive second chances
- Live to the full as you wait for your dreams to be fulfilled
- Harness the power of communication
- And many more!
Love Handles by Rissa Singson-Kawpeng
Finally, a dating manual that answers the questions of impatient brides!
Dating can often be confusing, mysterious or downright impossible. Whether your problem is you’ve never had a date or can’t figure out how to get your boyfriend to propose marriage, you’ll find enlightenment and inspiration in these pages.
This book will teach you:
• What to do while you’re waiting for God’s best
• What things you need to throw out to have a happy relationship
• The science and stages of love and how you can put these to good use in your relationship
• Practical tips on how to meet and relate with men
• Simple things you can do daily to meet your One True Love
And many more!
Each chapter ends with letters from true-to-life, wanna-be brides whose questions resonate with your own. Gleaning wisdom from Scripture, her many years of serving singles ministries and her own experience, Rissa Singson Kawpeng gives you another bestseller that will change your single life.
Hayaan mong gabayan ka ni Bo Sanchez sa mga pasikot-sikot ng buhay pag ibig.
Tutulungan ka ng librong itong makaiwas sa pagpili ng maling partner in life. Makakaiwas ka sa mga tragic relationship mistakes at sa isang buhay na miserable.
Ang pagbasa ng librong ito ay makakapagpapalaya sa mga maling pag-iisip at behavior na pumipigil sa iyo upang mahanap mo ang One True Love mo.
Malalaman mo ang mga mahahalagang steps to attract God’s best for you tulad ng:
- Ma-realize mo ang mga Maling Paniniwala na Kailangan Mong Pag-ingatan
- Ang Top 10 Attraction Secrets ng Isang Babae – at ang 1 Attraction Secret ng Lalaki
- Mga Myth na Sumisira sa Iyong Love Life
- Alamin Mo Kung Ano ang Hanap Mo Sa Isang Asawa
- How to Know God’s Will for Your Future
Sasagutin din ng librong ito ang mga katanungang matagal nang bumabagabag sa iyo:
- Mayroon Ba Talagang Iisang Taong Out There for Me?
- Pwede Bang Gumawa ng First Move ang Isang Babae?
- OK Lang Ba to Flirt?
- Paano Ko Malalaman Kung Siya na ang para sa Akin?
- At marami pang iba!
Isinulat ni Bo ito para matulungan kang mahanap ang one true love mo. Ano pang hinihintay mo?
Your happy ever after starts now!
You’ve waited long and hard for the person you’re meant to spend the rest of your life with. Finally, love blooms into a proposal and you get the wedding of your dreams. Now all you have to do is live your happy ever after.
If your life was a Disney cartoon movie, here’s where a festive song and dance production number of the entire cast comes in, followed by the words, “The End.” So you think that your happy ever after just naturally unfolds one joyous occasion after another.
But reality is far from that!
And with it, conflicts and difficulties enough to make any sane person pull her own hair.
What a relief to know that we have a faithful God who see us through it all.
In this uplifting and compelling book, bestselling author Rissa Singson Kawpeng delights her readers with her amusing yet touching, real-life stories.
In this book, learn how you can:
- Discover blessings hidden amidst seeming misfortunes
- Turn potentially destructive situations into empowering experiences
- Create opportunities for God’s miracles to happen in your life
- Perform your God-given roles that will lead you to a happy and abundant life
- Overcome hurdles in your marriage even if it takes hard work
- Embrace the disruptions to your perfectly laid-out plan because they often hold beautiful surprises
- And many more empowering lessons!
Do You Want to Be Happy – and Successful?
Warning: The book that you’re holding now can transform your entire life. Why? Because this book can change your relationships. Bestselling author and life coach Bo Sanchez will help you enjoy the deepest, most wonderful, empowering, and beautiful relationships in your life.
There’s a direct link between the quality of your relationships and the quality of your happiness. The equation is pretty simple: If you have happy relationships, you’ll have a happy life. But if you have unhappy relationships, you’ll have an unhappy life.
But why stop at being happy? Bo Sanchez believes that beyond happiness is enduring success and that it is based on enduring relationships, too.
Read this book and transform your relationships. Now.
Why has nothing ever worked out?
What’s all this waiting for?
You meet someone potentially great, but he turns out to be a miserable flop. You may have entertained relationships just to feel good about yourself, but then it leaves you with a scarred heart. You may have found someone attractive, but you don’t seem to exist to him. Or you may still be hung up on your ex, the one that got away. You may even have tried to make things happen, but they all have proven to be a waste of time.
Then you begin to wonder: “Is there something wrong with me?” On good days, you ask, “What is wrong with the guys?” And when you go to the malls, you see sweet couples holding hands and you can’t help but think, “When will it be my turn?”
Single season my be filled with frustrations, but trust me, it can also be a time of real celebration. Instead of mulling over someone missing in your life, focus on making it the best time of your life!
This book will help you enjoy every bit of this season and prepare for a future filled with hope.